Monday 30 March 2009

Ok, Ok So I Gained a Few Pounds!

Jumped on scales this morning and have gained a few pounds. I am not suprised as I have had far too many drinks, (Oh! ok and food). On the positive side, it has shocked me into taking this more seriously again.
I have Annie's 30th to contend with and of course Easter. I had intended to sart again after those events but...now is the hour!
I shall weigh every day this week.

Porridge = 2
Tangerines x 4 = 1
Slim-a-soup = 1.5
Chicken and ham sandwich = 7
Home-made chicken soup....not sure how much, I go for 4 points
Hot choc = 1
Points = 16 max.

I don't feel at all hungry and feel happy. Does this mean I'm in the desperatley sought after zone?
Blooming well done 'Losing It'! xxx.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Happy and not hungry - you are definitely in the zone - Well done and long may it last!
xx