Sunday 22 February 2009

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg!

Things have been pretty bad. I don't seem to be able to get back into the groove. Smartarse is quite right about the fruit, veg and water. The thing is I have had some but not put it down....fruit and veg are nearly nothing!.
So. This is my new plan. Carolyn (thin sister) is coming up on Wednesday for a week. Now she won't make me over-eat, however she does like the odd custard tart and glass of wine. My plan is to tell you all everything I eat next week, but (like Jacky) I won't count the points. This way I shall watch what I eat and not go overboard. Carolyn will be here from Wed-Tues. I shall count points on the days she is not here.
Egg bacon and toast = 7
Roast beef dinner = 7
1 profiterole = 2 ( estimate)
Wine = 8 pfttt!
Points =24
Tomorrow's weigh-in looms!

No comments: