Sunday 1 February 2009

Honestly! It Would Have Been Loads More.

I have struggled today. I must say if it wasn't for this blog I would have eaten (and drunk) loads more. I don't think I've gon off the rails but still not in the zone.
If it was not for 'The Promise' I would have had Roses and biscuits. The night is young, I know.... so I shall busy myself by going off to tidy upstairs and then have a cup of tea with Larkrise.

Turkey rasher sarnie = 4
Home made cottage pie ?????
I large serving spoon home made macaroni cheese?????
Wine x 4 = 6
Points = no idea but I'm sure smart arse will know! xxx.

Saturday

Porridge = 1.5
Ham sandwich = 3
Soup = 1.5
Toffee = 1 F.F.S!
Sherry = 2 Gotta cold...now thats better!
Snack-a-jacks = 1.5
Curry Pftt! = 10
Wine = 4
Points = 24.5 ( Cold is better. In fact feeling no pain whatsoever)

Friday

Porridge = 1.5
Soup = 1.5
Biscuit = 2
Milk = .5
Noodles = 7.5
Wine in pub = 4
Wine at home = 4 (over estimation)
Points =21 Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

5 comments:

Judy said...

So who's your friend called smartarse then?

I wouldn't like to guess at your points for today - but GET BACK IN THERE COUSIN OR I'LL GO UP TO BONNIE SCOTLAND AND SORT YOU OUT (and throw all your wine bottles away). You waste far too many points drinking it. There - consider yourself told!!
xx

Judy said...

But WELL DONE for being honest and do try to blog every day, you know it helps.
xx

Penelope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penelope said...

We all know who 'Smart Arse' is! You are lovely.....sometimes! xxx P.S. Finger slipped at last post!

Jackyfs said...

I also find keeping the blog helps, it's also making me see how much of the same-old same-old I eat the most of (bread and chicken!)
Well done on the trews!
Word verification for this was mum...errrrrr.... "dragn"!!!! :-)