Thursday 23 October 2008

Yikes!

Lunch went well thank goodness. There was a dangerous packet of delicious chocolate and plain shortbread that I couldn’t keep my eyes off. I didn’t eat any but would you believe Claire’s gazelle like mother was scarfing them down. Honestly! There is no justice.

I am feeling the benefit of walking the dogs. Mind you, today I ventured off the path and into the woods only to find myself near what looked liked a badger set. Horrified I might disturb them I tiptoed away and slipped on the wet leaves. As I skidded down hill I grabbed a branch of a tree that was growing very close to another one…..a hair’s breath to the left and I would have been firmly wedged! Can you imagine the humiliation?

Great grub today. I loved the couscous.

Porridge
X2 teas
Soup & roll
Snack-a-Jacks
Chicken salad with couscous
Apple
Yoghurt
Light hot choc = 20 points. (Max daily allowance)

No comments: