Monday 15 December 2008

2 1/2 Pounds off With Big Knickers and Socks!

I don’t think I shall be able to get back to daily blogging until after Christmas. I weighed myself this morning and found that I had lost 3lbs, I was thrilled to bits. However after crowing to ‘Losing It’ I walked the dogs and weighed myself again and weighed ½ a pound more! Ok so I had my knickers and socks on but they can’t weigh that much, can they? No not a thong….big knickers! I shall record 2 ½ lbs anyway. So far 22.8 lbs off-Ya Beauty!

Today
Porridge
Cup-a-soup
Light bickies x 2
Banana
Snack-a-Jacks x 2!!
Yesterday’s leftovers = 9 points
Large glass of wine (Peter’s back) = 20 ½ Points

Sunday
Roast tatties
Beef
Gravy
Yorkshire pud (what was I thinking)
Cauli cheese….ickle bit.
Mince pie and cream Oh oh oh ooooh Yesss!
Wine x 2 = 20 ½ Points

Saturday
Porridge
Chicken stir fry (puke)
Ham salad sarnie
Cereal bar
Snack a Jacks
Light hot choc. = 19 Points.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Try and blog as often as you can - it will help keep you in the zone and not overdo things over Christmas.
It will be hard I know.
My intention is not to worry too much on Christmas Day as J and I are having lunch out (I have pre-ordered Beef Wellington followed by chocolate truffle cake!)but I will def keep within my points on other days.
I'm just glad I'm not a wino like you lol. A lot of points for nothing!
-x-

claire said...

Do you mean you walked the dogs only in a big pair of knickers and a pair of socks?????