Saturday 6 December 2008

Bloody Lasagne!

I sent Peter out to buy pre cooked lasagne the other day and he came home with a lasagne ready meal! Not even low cal! Not only am I greedy I also hate waste so I ate it. Not particularly nice and left me not only still hungry but 12 ½ points lighter! I still coped though and didn’t lose the plot. I am so chuffed about this. Still in the zone hurrah!

Today.
Porridge
Cup-a-soup
Light mocha drink
Philly and marmite toast x 2
Poached egg on toast
Ham salad sarnie. = 15 ½ Points so far today. Am babysitting so shall have a few snacks and update this.

Yesterday.
Porridge
No point soup
Bran scone with Philly (diet)
Large wine x 2
Hong Kong noodles
Light hot hoc. + 19 ½ points.

Thursday.
Porridge
No point soup
Tangerines x 3
Bloody lasagne!
Snack-a-Jacks
Light hot choc. = 18 Points.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Well done keeping within your points after eating all that lasagne! It's not easy.
You were right about over-estimating my points - see my today's post (Saturday.
What are Hong Kong Noodles - are they nice and low in points.
xx

Clarebear said...

Mmmmm Lasagne is my favourite, you can make a really low fat one using quorn mince with lots of onion and I use cottage cheese instead of the white sauce. I also cover the top in tesco's healthy living Mozzarella. All in all, it makes a massive lasagne for about 5 points per portion(so i usually make garlic bread out of weight watchers bread, garlic, mixed herbs and low fat butter spray). Mmmmm there's my tea sort for tonight me thinks....