Sunday 28 December 2008

Gawd! Hello Paul! Don't be too Critical!

Well I’m back and am afraid I haven’t fared well! 3 ½ days have been lost to an orgy of food and drink. I have been a bit more careful however and not eaten as much as I could have (or normally do at Christmastime) Today I feel crap. I could have a cold on the way. My fingers feel tight (drink) and I have no energy. I want to eat but am trying to get back into the zone. I have already had toast with butter and marmalade x 2!! 6 points? I’m going to take the dogs out for a nice long walk which should help. Now the question is…..should I weigh myself tomorrow or wait till next week? If I get on the scales tomorrow and find I have gained a stone I’ll be devastated and it might throw me right out of the zone. Oh I lost 1.8 lbs last Monday.
Am off now to see what shenanigans 'Losing It' has been up to!

Today- so far!
Toast and marmalade x 2 (with butter)
Sweetie
Mini mince pies x 2
Snack -a Jacks
Cranberries (Dried)
Light hot choc
Turky curry. I recon 25 Points.
What a struggle. I will be back on track tomorrow. Today could have been a lot worse. I didn't drink!!

Saturday, Friday and Thursday
WIPE OUT!

Wednesday
Porridge
Ham salad sarnie
Cup-a-soup
Mince pies, mulled wine, whiskey and various other festive treats

Tuesday
Toast with ham
Ham salad sarnie
Cup-a-soup
Chicken koftas
Ham and light cream cheese sarnie
Sherry = 21 Points

Monday
Porridge
Pasta
Biscuit (low cal)
Count on us chicken casserole and potatoes (vile)
Dried cranberries
Diet hot choc = 15 points

Sunday
Party at my house so no idea. Busy all day and picked at stuff!!

Saturday
Porridge
Pasta
Low cal bickies
Chinese banquet!!!
Wine to drown in = ???? Points I think about 25ish.

4 comments:

Judy said...

GO ON - Weigh yourself tomorrow - or you never get back into it, and don't be devasted. No matter if you have gained a few lbs, what the hell, its Christmas after all - you have done so well so far and you will soon loose them again. I am expecting to have gained a bit.
-x-

Judy said...

Can't possibly give my cake to the birds - Gill would never forgive me. I am going to allow myself just one small slice a day (def no more). It's over half gone anyway and I expect I shall give some away. But none today cos I have used 4 points on my cheese for cheese on toast!
(Copied from my blog)

Penelope said...

Devasted?

Judy said...

Sod off I was trying to be supportive!! xx