Friday 19 December 2008

Mmm! Lovely Tuna Pasta.

No time for blogging at the moment. I am in a frenzy of activity. Shall resume proper blogs on 27th. However I plan to continue entering my scoff………..as it is so interesting!! I know my points are low just now-it is in anticipation!

Today
Porridge
Home made tuna pasta
Low fat bickies
Tuna pasta
Toffee
Wine x 1
Tuna pasta…….I must say I make a mean tuna pasta! = 16 Points.

Thursday
Porridge
Egg sarnie
Snack-a-Jack
Grilled fish, boiled potatoes and peas. (The healthiness of this gave my constitution a shock)
Tangerines x 4
Toffees x 2
Wine x 1 + 16 Points.

Wednesday
Bit of a liquid day! Blame Sarah and Annie.
Porridge
Cup-a-soup
Bickie
Bite of pretzel
Gluevine x 1
Fizz x 4 = 14 ½ Points.

Tuesday
Porridge
Soup & roll
Beef sarnie
Cup-a-soup
Light hot choc
Snack-a-Jacks = 17 ½ points

2 comments:

Judy said...

According to the Weightwatchers bible you are not supposed to save more than 12 points per week!
Good luck over Christmas - I'm watching you :)

Judy said...

OK then, how do you make your Tuna Pasta - I have my version but would like to know how you make your Mmmmm one!
x