Monday 29 December 2008

Well Done 'Losing It'. xxx.

I put on 3 ½ pounds. I am pleased with this as I think I shall loose it quite quickly. It is so hard getting back into the’ Zone’. To help me get there I am going to weigh myself every day this week and report it. My friend Louise always says ‘if you keep within your points for two days you are there’.
Today has been a struggle.

Porridge
Egg roll
Cup-a-soup
Chockies x 2
Snack-a-Jacks
Turkey soup and sandwich
Light hot choc = 18 Points.

Losing It has done so well that I am both inspired and sick with envy. (If she can bloody do it I can)!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Er... Loosing = Losing!!
Good for you Penny - not too sure about the daily weighing as water retention does vary from day to day. But you do what you think is right for you - and I bet you lose 3lbs this week!
x

Judy said...

Just read your comment on my blog. You will soon get back into the zone - your body has got used to taking in lots of food and wine over Xmas, and you will take a day or two to adjust.
Just think back to the day you started - and how positive you were. Get back into that frame of mind.
You are lucky in a way to have a full time job and out all day - not around your house all day with tempting snacks around. x