Monday 1 December 2008

Lovely Losing it is Despondent. Keep Her Going You Lot.


I lost 3lbs this week! I can’t believe it! Mind you I didn’t have too much yesterday and I did go to the park with my granddaughter Lucy who made me run, jump, go down a slide (a bit frosty and I got icy pants but luckily did not get stuck! If I had laughed just a little bit more I might have!!) And pretended to climb trees. She is a free sprit and a pleasure to take out….umm and it helps me to exercise.

3 glasses water….I know, I know! Not getting my 5 a day either.
Porridge
Cup-a-soup
Tangerines x 2
Cheese triangle and salad sandwich
Cheese triangle (I use this instead of butter) and marmite sarnie x 2
Chicken casserole
Large wine x 2
Light hot choc. = 20 Points.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Well done on the 3lbs Coz. It will be 2 stone before you know it. I think maybe I should drink more wine - it seems to work for you!!!

Judy said...

Hey - just discovered 'Auntie Bessie's Homestyle Chips'. 2.5 points for 100g. Not many chips but they are lovely! 130kcal and 2.9 sat fat for 100g! Yum!