Sunday 30 November 2008

Been Busy!

Well I have been busy so haven’t blogged for a while. I hear a few of you think I might have slipped out of the zone …………….well I haven’t! Was tempted today by birthday cake. I popped a few bits into my mouth as I served it! I counted a point but found it even harder to resist more. So, have learnt another lesson.
Weigh day tomorrow. I am feeling negative. If I don’t lose I shall need all your help! Please.

Today
3 Glasses of water
Porridge. I look forward to this every day.
Chicken Pasta
Cake. Crumbs!
Fizz! Mmmmmmmmmm!
Baguette
Yoghurt
Banana
Light hot choc. = 16 Points

Saturday.
Porridge
Cup-a-soup
Tangerines x 2
Ham sandwich
Baked potato with tuna and mayo (Foul) I only ate it cos I thought it was off and being sick might speed up weight loss!
Snack-a-jacks
Light hot choc. = 17 Points.

Friday
Porridge
Ham salad sandwich
Cup-a-soup
Banana
Large wine x 2
Noodles
Baguette (a bite)
Light hot choc = 20 ½.

Thursday
Porridge
Cheese and cucumber sarnie x 4!!
Cup-a-soup
Tuna sarnie
Pasta
Light hot choc. = 18 Points

No comments: