Tuesday 4 November 2008

On and off, on and off...and without clothes!

Well, I leapt on the scales again this morning and have lost a bit more, however, I tried in different rooms, on and off carpets and it was different each time! I have now put the scales back in the original spot and shall wait until next Monday before I have another go. At one time I had gained 6lbs. mind you I wasn’t wearing my specs so couldn’t see the decimal point.
I sucked in my tummy and think I saw a little p---.! OK! Kids……yes I do have them just haven’t seen them for a while (shaping and trimming by touch only).
Now I’ve done it….the phone will be ringing off the hook with mortified off-spring!

Porridge
Tangerines x 4
Baked tattie with tuna, sweetcorn and ex-light mayo
Snack-a-Jacks
Light hot choc x 2
Beans on toast
Yoghurt. =17 Points

No comments: