Sunday 23 November 2008

No Challenges Today!

I don’t have much time for lunch at work so when I get home at 5.15ish I am starving. That is when I have some Snack-a-Jacks or sandwiches. After these I don’t really want dinner. In a perfect world I would have dinner at 5:30. Peter would have a hairy canary if I suggested such a thing. Any ideas anyone?
I know I haven’t had enough points today but have a blazing headache and am not hungry. Several people in the family have been ill. Lord I hope I don’t get anything…..how can I go sick after one week?
I have bought weight watcher’s bread. Didn’t realise it was only ½ a point. Brilliant. Has 'Losing It' kept this to herself I wonder? Naa, she's been helpful personified!
Weigh day tomorrow.

Sunday

Porridge
Roast beef, boiled tatties, gravy and veg
Wine (small glass).
Banana
Yoghurt
Tangerines x 4
Light hot choc x 2
Snack a Jacks. = 16 ½ Points.

Saturday

Porridge
Cereal Bar
Cup-a-soup
Apple
Cucumber and light cheese triangle sandwiches x 2
Snack-a-Jacks
Hong Kong noodles
Light hot choc
Wine x 3 small. = 20 Points

2 comments:

Judy said...

Have you tried the 'jumbo' snack-a-jacks? The are only half a point each and quite filling, but not enough to put you off your dinner. Or what about a yoghurt? Surely you could have dinner a little earlier - 6-ish or is that still too early for his lordship?
.... And no, I haven't kept quiet about WW bread cos I don't buy it cos I don't like it!!!
-x-

Judy said...

I have just been browsing through your various postings and see that on more than one occasion you have mentioned a headache. Are you dehydrated? Are you drinking enough water? Headaches can be a sign of dehydration.
-x-