Sunday 2 November 2008

Nearly, But Not Quite!

That is the weekend just about over and I am ok!!
Today was the hardest. The devil, (in the disguise of food and drink) tempted me several times and I felt myself slip but didn’t! Yeah!
First of all I had to chum a locksmith to a neighbour just as I was about to tuck into breakfast- x 2 marmite toast(no butter) I crammed half a slice in and rushed out. I came home at 12:30 and rushed about preparing the Sunday lunch…..I was hungry and had a pack of butterscotch Snack-a-Jacks……….then another one……….then went hunting for food but stopped myself just in time.
The second challenge came when everyone had gone, I was clearing up (fuelled with 3 glasses of champagne) when Peter cracked open a delicious bottle of red! I was soooo close but didn’t so feel chuffed.
Weigh day tomorrow! Weeeeeeeeee…………….

Half marmite toast
X 2 Snack-a-Jacks
Roast beef, new tatties.cauli cheese (titchy bit) veg and gravy. (I ignored the roasties and yorkies God! I’m being good)
X 3 glasses champagne to celebrate new job.
Light hot choc. = 19 ½ Points

Saturday.

Tangerines x 4
Beans on toast
Snack-a-Jacks
Chicken fillet, couscous and salad
Wine x 2
Light hot choc. = 15 Points

No comments: