Friday 7 November 2008

Thank-you for the Comment Judy

One comment came flooding in. It said that I should blog every day to keep the momentum going. Seeing as I only had one comment, and that said keep going, I can say 100% of my commentators wish me to carry on!
I know I haven’t had enough points today but I am off to Aberdeen tomorrow and will be spending several hours on a train. As the buffet trolley rattles past me, the hot choc, maltesers and sometimes even a G&T jump onto my table. I can’t bear waste so it all then jumps straight down my throat!
I shall equip myself with tangerines, bananas and low cal hot choc. I wonder what they will charge me for a cup of hot water………….

Marmite toast x 2
Pumpkin soup
Scrambled egg (with bit of cheese) on toast
Yoghurt
Banana
Snack-a-Jacks. (Had these after I wrote the above)
Light hot choc. = 18 Points.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm here and I'm following! xx