Thursday 6 November 2008

Bloody Jeans


Well! This morning I though I would risk trying on a pair jeans that I hadn’t worn for a while as they were a little too snug. They slid, on and the zip slid, up and the top snap did up with ease. I was so excited that I skipped down to my porridge feeling well chuffed. I glanced (admiringly) in the big hall mirror as I passed and what did I see? A six inch blinking rip at the side of a back pocket……………I had burst them. Oh well, that’s life I suppose.
I’m wondering if this is all a bit much. Should I write this blog only on weigh day? Don’t all comment at once. Will you?

Yes I did have knickers on. They have high legs!
Yes I know I broke a nail!
Porridge
Apples x 2
Snack-a-Jacks x 2
Lasagne
Hot choc =20 Points

1 comment:

Judy said...

No - do it daily (blog, that is!). Keeps your motivation going.
xx