Tuesday 25 November 2008

Gimme Sugar!

Today was a day off so I babysat in the morning and gardened in the afternoon. I’ve had a lovely time but had to fight a sweet craving, hence the 2 cereal bars and hot chocolates. I wonder how I would have fared if I’d had a fridge full of cream cakes. Not well methinks.

5 glasses water.
Porridge
Beans on toast
Light Alpen bars x 2. That is the last of the pack which is a good thing as they taste like cardboard.
Tuna sarnie
Halibut
Tatties
Peas
Light hot choc x 2.
Yoghurt
Banana. = 18 Points Umm! 18 ½ as I forgot to add 2 tangerines I scoffed yesterday.

2 comments:

Judy said...

That 21st Oct was 2 days before I went away but I can't remember either the call or what we talked about!
I think I will run out of titles first - hence copying your 'Boring Day'!
You are doing really good too - it's good that we can support each other this way and I know you don't really mean your sarky comments :)
xx

Judy said...

You posted early so I guess you will be having more water before you go to bed (LOL).
Apologies for all the comments yesterday. Perhaps 'Losing It' has a double meaning!
-x-