Monday 3 November 2008

Disappointing

Lost 2 ½ lbs this week. A bit disappointing as I thought the first 2 weeks were big losses. Still, I plan on 1 ½ to 2lbs per week from now on. Don’t forget I had booze at the weekend and didn’t walk the dogs as much. I’m going to weigh myself tomorrow….just in case. I feel great though, and am sure my cloths are looser.
I nearly got my bike out today, and then thought again, a bit too rash methinks! (I also couldn’t get the bloody tyres pumped up and so the moment passed)

Porridge
Tangerines x 4
Toast extra low cream cheese with marmite x 2 (I love Marmite)
Snack-a-Jacks
Roast beef, low mayo & salad sarnie
Hot choc
Slim soup
Yoghurt = 18 Points.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Two and a half pounds is better off than on! Total nine and a half now, so that is excellent. Well done Coz.
xx