Sunday 16 November 2008

Went on Holiday but Still OK!

My trip ‘down south’ went well and I stuck to my points but I did have a few drinks. I was able to say no after one or two though, which I haven’t been able to do before. So, I don’t think I’m a raving alcoholic after all.
I start a new job tomorrow so might comfort eat! I shall take lunch with me (better not have a pub lunch the first day).
Good Luck Judy!
Weigh day tomorrow!

Sunday. (Sarah’s birthday lunch which means she chooses the grub)
Delicious Lasagne
Delicious Macaroni Cheese
Salad
2” baguette
Fizz x 2 =20 Points (a guess)
No cake, no dips, no snacks, no breakfast, no hot choc, and no dinner! Just so that I could have a portion of normal lasagne and some mac cheese! I was worth it though.

Saturday.
Muffin with cheese triangles and marmite
Banana
Snack-a-Jacks
1 x rib!
Hong Kong rice noodles
Light hot choc. = 15 points in case I go off the rails tomorrow!

Friday.
Porridge
Light hot choc
Fish Pie and peas
Glass wine
Salad
Small roll
Wine x 3 with Terry Wogan! =22 Points. Used some saved from yesterday.

Thursday.
Porridge
Light hot choc x 2
Pasta salad
Chicken stir fry
Wine x 2
Olives =17 Points

Wednesday.
Porridge
Salad and homous sarnie
Lemon sole with boiled tatties, peas and tartar sauce
Wine x 2
Light hot choc. = 19 ½ Points.

Tuesday.
Porridge
Fruit salad
Yoghurt
Fish and Chips…….mmmmmm heaven!
Light hot choc = 22 points. Nicked some from yesterday.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Well done Penny, looks as though you had a good week. I hope I am able to be as strongwilled! But ... I've done it before so I CAN do it again.
-x-

Clarebear said...

Well done Penny - Just found your blog! I shall be keeping a wtching eye over you and my mother to make sure that you are both behaving yourselves! Keep it up. Lots of love xxx p.s. Let us know how the first day of your job goes xx