Monday 24 November 2008

Yes! Still Shrinking.

Losing It thinks that headaches could be due to dehydration. I think (it almost chokes me to say) that she could be correct. For example today I have had I tea, 3 coffees, 1 cup-a-soup and a large glass of wine! Not nearly enough. So, loads more water from now on. I shall list the number of glasses I have each day so that I keep it up.
Ohh…………2LBS OFF! Yipee! If I keep this up I’ll reach my goal by August 2009!

Porridge
Yoghurt
Cup-a-soup
Small banana
Prawn cocktail sandwich
Salad Nicoise
Large wine. Sooo nice.
Light hot choc. = 18 Points

4 comments:

Judy said...

The WW esource points tracker recomends 6 x 8oz glasses of water a day. I try and have more than that if I can. You have had a lot of caffeine today - that can cause headaches too [I sound like Gill (sorry Gill if you read this!)]
-x-

Judy said...

You posted early so I guess you will be having more water before you go to bed (LOL). By the way, your clock is still wrong by an hour!!

Judy said...

Oh maybe not, the last message showed the correct time

Judy said...

Oops silly me, posting time messages under the wrong blog. Still, it looks as though you are really popular and getting lots of comments
-x-