Sunday 9 November 2008

Welcome Annie.xxx

Well the train went well. I had a 1st class ticket (cheap to over 55s) and they hand out free beverages, muffins and shortbread. I had a black coffee and a small banana! There and back, how good am I? In Aberdeen I had a chicken sandwich for lunch, I checked the points when I got home and they amounted to 5 ½ so pissed off. Consoled myself with a large glass of wine and some Chinese noodles.
Today is good. I did drink 2 glasses of wine with my lunch but stopped there. Amazing!
Daughter Annie thinks I am eating too much processed food and should substitute the snack-a-jacks for veg or fruit. But I love my Snack-a-Jacks.
Weigh day tomorrow……..please, please please……………………………

Saturday:-

Banana x 2
Cup-a-soup
Chicken sandwich
Noodles
Light hot choc
Large glass wine. =17 Points. It feels like more.

Sunday:-

Porridge
Chicken, boiled tatties, stuffing! Gravey, and veg
Wine x 2
Snack-a-Jacks
Light hot choc. = 17 Points.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Good luck for weigh-day tomorrow - I will be thinking of you whilst drinking hot chocolate and eating maltesers on the train from Dorchester to Woking.
And .... you're sure to lose weight staying with Gill!!! [Sorry Gill, only joking:)]