Tuesday 30 December 2008

6 Chocolates!! But 1.8 lbs Off.

There are two little mince pies sitting on a plate shouting 'eat me, eat me all up with some cream'. I have managed to ignore them but it has been hard. I am babysitting tonight so shall be out of danger. I lost 1.8 lbs today so that is probably all the retained fluid away. I have hogmanay and a party on Saturday to contend with so am happy about the promise to weigh every day.

Porridge
Chocolates x 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snack - Jacks
Ham salad sandwich
Soup x 2
Light hot chocolate. = 20 Points.

Am working tomorrow so an easier day I think.

2 comments:

Judy said...

The words 'mince pies' and 'bird table' come to mind!!
Stay strong.
-x-

Penelope said...

Just in from work and they have gone!! Must be the Peter fairy. xxx