Wednesday 3 December 2008

A Muffin and a Kellogg's Square. Mmmmm!

Yesterday I went Christmas shopping and had lunch with Sarah and girls. So pleased with myself when I chose a tuna salad but then had a muffin! It was a skinny blueberry so 5 points. I had to have some wine when I got home to calm me down after spending so much!
Today has been a good day………………if things change shall tell tomorrow.

Today.
Porridge
Ham salad sarnie
Cup-a-soup
Kellogg’s square (swoon)
Scrambled eggs with ham and cheese. on toast
Light hot choc. = 17 ½ Points

Yesterday.
Porridge
Tuna Salad
Muffin (delicious)
Chicken Casserole
Small wine x 2
Light hot choc. = 19 Points.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I worked out the Auntie Bessie chips using the WW esource site. Enter kcal and sat fat per 100g and the weight of the food you are eating and it tells you!