Thursday 11 December 2008

Alone Again - Naturally!

I haven’t blogged since Monday as am busy. Peter has gone to Spain and it is very time consuming walking the dogs 4 times a day. I have 30 mins lunch so that is 8 to walk home 10 to let dogs out (not really enough poor things) 4 to eat banana and go to loo 8 to walk back. I hope to lose 2lbs this week….if not more.
Low on points as fancy chish and fips tomorrow.

Tuesday
Porridge
Roll & soup
½ muffin
Count on us Bangers and mash. Gorgeous!
Light hot choc. = 18 Points.

Wednesday
Porridge
Banana
Cookie
Cod (I know, I do feel guilty) Mornay (Count on us)
Philly sarnie
Snack a Jacks
Light hot choc
Light bickie. = 17 ½ Points.

Today
Porridge
Low cal bickie x 2
Banana
Prawn sarnie
Pizza (count on us)
Light hot choc. = 16 ½ Points.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Surely any dog(s) would be grateful for 2 walks a day, not 4? I only ever walked Lady twice a day!

Penelope said...

Morning, lunch time, tea time and before bed.
I don't like poo in the garden. xxx.

Judy said...

Then make sure you get to the bathroom in time :)
xx

Penelope said...

Smart arse!