Monday 26 January 2009

2.2 Off or .2 Off!

Jumped on scales first thing and thrilled to find 2.2 came off. HOWEVER! Whilst contemplating in the bath I wondered if I had mis-read the scales. I couldn't jump on again in case I had absorbed too much water! Either way I lost. 2.2 or .4.
Peter opened the tin of Roses I was keeping for Easter!!! I have had 4 today!!
I hearby swear to scrub the garden room floor with a toothbrush if I have any more from that tin.

Porridge = 1.5
Milk = .5
Pasta = 3
Houmous = 6
Bread = 6
Vodka = 1
Wine = 2
Sweets = 4...Bollocks!
Points = 24.

4 comments:

Judy said...

I will need to see video proof of you with the toothbrush!

Penelope said...

No you won't cos I won't have any! xxx.

Judy said...

Penny - not doubting you (much!) but are you sure Roses are only 1 point each?? :)

Penelope said...

Oh! I guessed! What are they?