Wednesday 14 January 2009

Phew! I Think I'm Back.

I feel great! No booze yesterday or today and no D.Ts either, so perhaps am not an alkie after all. I missed breakfast and so had a ww biscuit for elevenses which was delish. Couldn't face porridge and so had half a cup of someone else's soup!
I am in the 'Zone' at last. What a struggle it has been. Thank you one and all. Jacky you make me feel like a saint!

WW biscuit = 1.5
Soup = 1
Diet biscuit = 1
Big pasta dish ( low fat) = 10!
Diet hot choc = 1
Snack a jacks = 2
Milk = .5. = 17 Points.

5 comments:

Judy said...

W E L L D O N E P E N N Y
Keep it up
xx

ASP said...

nice blog, I read more again

Liz Valette said...

Yes, very well done. Keep at it Penny!!!

The word verification panel says 'frogyno'.

If I knew how to show a wry smile I would.

Penelope said...

Better the frogyno than the one you don't! xxx.

Liz Valette said...

Yes, indeed!!