Tuesday 20 January 2009

Clocking in Again!

I lost 2.2lbs on Monday!
I have had quite a good week. I stuck to within my 22 points a day but only when all 7 days were added up! Because I was a bit naughty and still lost it is harder to get back. Although I jotted down all last weeks food I won't bore you with the details.

Today so far!
Toast and Marmite x 2 = 4
Home made tortilla = 5
Bread and butter = 5
Sweetie x 2 = 1.5
Milk = .5
Peter's birthday....wipe out...(no pudding though) sweets in the bin. Thanks Judy. Promise to be honest from tomorrow onwards! Bless you Mandy. xxx.


Monday
Porridge = 1.5
Milk = .5
Tuna Pasta = 3
Snack a Jacks = 2
Large wine x 2 = 4
Haggis Tatties and Neeps =6.5
Biscuit x 2 = 2
Hot Choc = 1. Points =20.5

4 comments:

Judy said...

BIN THE SWEETS AND BICCIES !!

Penelope said...

Job done!

Judy said...

I see you made a new friend on 14th January. What have you got that I haven't!!
x

Penelope said...

Purple hair and fairly large tits. Not sure if you have big ones or not..........Must look next time I see you.