Sunday 4 January 2009

Oooh! I Feel Most Odd!

Well, the McColls do was brilliant fun. I have no idea what I had to eat or drink. All I do know is that it was plenty! Consequently I had the hang over munchies today which was toast followed by biscuits followed by beef wellington with fizz followed by red wine followed by minty biscuits followed by mince pies....................groan! That is it now NO MORE! I shall be good tomorrow. I gained .5 lb today. Tomorrow will be huge but I shan't worry as I feel the zone coming on!
Thanks for your help Judy. You are truly a good cousin. xxx.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Good luck for tomorrow cuz - and don't forget to give away the sweeties (or put them in Sarah's attic). Nothing tempting must stay in your house (not even for Pete - he can do without!)
xx

Judy said...

. . . . and now you should stop weighing every day. Wait for the good surprise next Monday :)

Penelope said...

Yes. Jolly well. xxx.