Monday 5 January 2009

Welcome Yvonne( She is thin!!)

Started my day at ??.4.6. My lowest this festive season has been ??.1 and highest was ??.5.3.
So Mon 22nd I was ??.1.8 which means I have gained 2.8 lbs. I feel ok about this and am sure that I will lose 3lbs by next Mon. I am dying to get under ?? stone. This is a benchmark that will thrill me to bits.
Well done to 'Losing It' Who has lost loads over the same period. Smart Arse, Clever Cloggs and Clever Knickers spring to mind but...............................Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah to you. xxx

Porridge = 2
Milk = .5
Cup-a-soup = 1
Large wine x 2 = 4
Quavers ( pfhtt!) = 2.5
Hong Kong Noodles = 7.5
Light hot choc = 1
= 18.5 Points

Why did I look into the pub on the way home from work? Peter was sitting there with a cheery drink and I was drawn in. 6.5 points later!

So want to weigh myself tomorrow but Judy said no so shall resist.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Good for you coz. Weekly weighing from now on. Daily is not good! xxx

Anonymous said...

THIN? Moi? I WISH!!!!!!!But THANK YOU Penny, 'Yvonne' and 'thin' are 2 words I haven't seen in one sentence for quite some time - and BOY! does it feel good......My diet starts NOW!(well, once the last of the Quality St. have gone anyway)

Judy said...

A comment has been deleted on my yesterday's blog. Any ideas?? Weren't me!
xx