Sunday 25 January 2009

Fifi La-Bonbon.

I came home from work on Thurs to find Peter waiting for me with news that my little dog Fifi had been hit by one of those small scrambler bikes. She was so shocked that she took off into the woods and Peter couldn't find her. It was dark and frosty and I searched and searched. I used up a second lot of batteries in my torch. At 10.30 I came home to make posters (a very good idea of Sarah's) I put them up in the park that night and Sarah put them up in the village on Fri morning. The search went on in the park by lovely friends, neighbours, Annie and Dave. After a prank call...complete with howling dog in background! Peter got a phone call on Sat. Fifi was found on the old railway line at the back of Tesco's (I have told and told that dog to use Waitrose as a better class of bitch go there) Peter searched the place she was seen for over an hour before she crawled out from under a shrub. Safe, well but filthy!
The upshot is I have not blogged or even thought what I have been eating. I think I am ok! Back to norm today.

WW toast and marmite with little butter = 2
Milk = .5
Beef + 3
Tatties = 4
yorkies = 3
Gravy = 1
Small wine = 1
Large wine = 2
sweets x 6 = 5
Points = 21.5

2 comments:

Judy said...

I will allow comforting eat for the past few days - but no longer!
All's well that ends well
xx

Jackyfs said...

So pleased she's been found xx