Tuesday 13 January 2009

Groan.

Today I stuffed my face at Sarah's. I had no breakfast and was starving!! Enough said. It is now 7.30 and I am gagging for a drink or a biscuit but shall resist.
To help I have joined weight watcher's at home (free 2 week trial) It has taken me far too long to work out how to use it! Do any of you use it?
Losing It's idea of taking porridge to work for lunch is a good one. I shall do that tomorrow and have fruit for breakfast.
Still have not shopped for healthy grub..........................

Sausage rolls ( mini) x 3 = 4.1/2
Ham salad rolls x 2 = 6
quiche (small bit) = 2
Mini muffin = 2
Beef = 3
Chips = (x5 oven baked) = 1.1/2
Beans = 1. Points = 20. W.W. say I should have 22 points.

5 comments:

Judy said...

I don't do WW at Home, just eSource so can't help I'm afraid.
I wouldn't be without the eSource, it is such a useful tool.
xx

ps You are not 'gagging' for a drink, it's only your brain telling you are. You managed to give up smoking some time ago, so you CAN cut down on the drink!

Judy said...

Have a slice of toast and marmite as well for breakfast (watch out for your clients backing away from smelly breath though!). Fruit alone might not see you through until midday and you might eat something stupid cos you are hungry. xx

Jackyfs said...

Shopping for healthy grub is tricky. I do that ALL the time, buy loads of fruit and veg then I have no idea what I'm gonna do with it and it sits in the fridge and rots and I end up chucking most of it away. What I'm trying to do now is meal plan (helps with cooking for Aimee too as she's fussy and if she helps decide what we're having, she's more likely to eat it) and then I ONLY shop for what I need. My best friend got me into meal planning and at her suggestion I've subscribed to BBC Good Food Magazine which has loads of great recipes. Get the WW magazine DELIVERED (so you don't forget to buy it!), write an honest list of meals for the week ie no point writing something for a night you know you're gonna be out, and try sticking to that.
xx

Clarebear said...

Hi Aunty Penny. The new WW plan is all about 'filling foods'. For lunch now, I have a bagel with l/f cream cheese and smoked salmon - hmmmmm yummy. It keeps me full up until about 6 o'clock, which is good as I am a big snacker. Also, I keep a massive bowl of sugar free jelly in the fridge. If I HAVE to eat something, I can have that. It is point free, contributes to my water intak eeach day and helps with my sweet tooth.

Penelope said...

Thank you all. I feel better today. Clarebear, any vodka in the jelly?